Dr. Bryony George
I’ve always been a science nerd, and whilst I thought I’d faint at the first sight of blood when I was younger - I didn’t. Plus humans are gross so here I am. I attended the Royal Veterinary College, University of London and graduated in 2018. Surgery (large and small) and emergency medicine are my favourite areas of veterinary medicine. I like the fast pace of emergency medicine and seeing patients that I’ve treated and operated on leave and go back to their normal lives!
I enjoy the variety that a mixed practice offers and that every day is different. I can be doing a cow C-section one day, amputating a dog’s leg the next, or spoiling puppies at their first vaccine appointment!
Some fun facts about me include:
- I am British (not Australian)
- My name (Bryony) is pronounced “Brian- ee”
- I used to be a competitive trampoline gymnast and coach
- I have a very sassy little terrier called Tess
- I enjoy skiing, riding my horse, hiking and camping in the mountains in my free time.