As provincial regulations emerge into a new situation every day we want to share updates with you about our clinic policies.
1. We are considered an essential service and as such will remain at this time as an open door clinic.
2. Social distancing of 2 metres is required
3. Masks are required in clinic
4. Curbside pick up of medications/food is suggested. Please call us when you arrive. This will help us manage the number of people in the clinic.
5. Surgical/Medical drop-offs are best-completed curbside, please call when you arrive.
6. If you have any concerns, please call us for further information.
Please remember that this is an evolving situation and policies can, and will change. We will do everything we can to keep you, our valued clients, updated in a timely manner.
Animal Medical Centre South
59 East 3rd Ave
Available 24/7 for emergencies.